Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update: A Thumbs-Up on Wine Aerators

A while back, we questioned whether it was worth investing in wine-aerating devices such as the Rabbit Pourer. Yesterday Tim's brother Ron gave a rave review of the Vinturi:

I poured Gloria a glass [of Côtes du Rhône Mon Coeur], from which she took a drink and expressed little enthusiasm. But wait! I had forgotten to use our new gadget that introduces oxygen as you pour. I poured from her glass to another through the bubbler, and the change in her expression was instantaneous. I learned my lesson, and poured mine similarly, and we both agreed that the wine was the best of those you sent that we have tried to date.
Ron and Gloria are experienced wine tasters, and we trust their judgment. Consider the wine aerator vindicated!

1 comment:

  1. I better try this Vinturi wine aerator. Many of my friends said that it really works in making the wine more flavorful.

    ReplyDelete